Skip to content
- As an asset-based company, we have the tools and resources at our finger tips to deliver 98.5% On-time nationwide to some of the toughest mass merchants.
- Roadtex operates 32 temperature-controlled warehousing facilities strategically located across the United States. It’s a nationwide footprint of 1- million square feet. A team that can handle all of your shipping/logistics needs.
- All of our employees average over 10 years of transportation experience
- A network of 32 strategically located terminals to service your pickup, delivery and special requests
- 24/7 365 day delivery service which ensures on-time service to RAD and MABD dates
- Experience in shipping to mass merchants. – 98.5% on-time performance with RAD and MABD dates
- State of the art technology and specialized equipment
- Mass Merchant and Grocery Warehouses “Your One Source for Scorecard Improvement”
- A flexible and service oriented mindset that is committed to helping you grow your business, we continuously improve all aspects of our company to become an indispensable extension of our customers business to their customers.
Critical – Time Defined Shipments
- Roadtex specializes in expedited LTL time sensitive shipments nationwide
- Non-Stop team service is available when requested
- Our unique LTL service with experienced Customer Satisfaction Representatives enables us to exceed the Just-In-Time delivery needs of any customer
- Daily departures through out our network minimizes transit times enabling us to provide critical defined service
- Our services are available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. One number does it all 1-800-ROADTEX
- Roadtex provides solutions beyond expectations!
24/7 Dispatch and Truck Availability
- 24-hour contact at 1-800-ROADTEX (800-762-3839), ONE NUMBER – DOES IT ALL !
- Unlike most of our competitors, Roadtex’s operation never shuts down. Our phones are manned by qualified Dispatchers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days per year.
Custom Reporting and Pricing
- No matter what your reporting requirements are, we can customize reports to your needs. EDI 214 , 210, 204, 997 are available and TMS Capabilities
- Pricing programs can be tailored for each customer
- Rates can be based on customer requirements, volume of shipments and by location of origin and destination
- We have the ability to program each pricing schedule, no matter how unique it may be, into our system to auto-rate your shipments therefore eliminating rating and billing errors
- Spot quotes can be obtained anytime by calling our Customer Satisfaction Department at 1-800-ROADTEX.